Who Needs to Enroll in PowerSchool Beginning July 8, 2022?
- New Scholars - These are scholars who will be attending Selma City Schools for the first time. This includes scholars who recently moved into the district, or who were previously enrolled in a private school or was home schooled.
- Pre-K and Kindergarten Scholars
- Returning Scholars - These are scholars who attended Selma City Schools last school year, and MUST complete and update their contact information annually through the system.
Returning Scholars can begin enrolling on July 8, 2022. They must complete enrollment by July 30, 2022.
New scholars should complete the enrollment form and upload the required documents listed below. Once this process is complete, please visit the school for which you are enrolling with the uploaded documents for verification.
Please upload these documents:
- Age Verification Documentation - Birth Certificate or Passport/VISA
- Withdrawal Documentation with Grade verification from Previous School
- Alabama Immunization Certificate or Exemption Documentation
- Custodial Parent's Photo Identification
- Proof of Residence
- Recent Utilities Bill
- Recent Mortgage Statement
- Housing Lease (Current with Parent or guardian listed as an occupant)
- Property tax Record
- Property Deed
Google Classroom For Parents & Scholars
Links to YouTube Video: Parents' Guide to Google Classroom.