1. Every student has the potential to learn, achieve, and be successful.
2. Students learn in different ways.
3. Every student is a valued individual with unique physical, social, and emotional needs.
4. Students can learn and apply critical and creative problem solving skills.
5. Students can learn to appreciate and respect individual differences and other cultures.
6. Know Elementary is a physically and emotionally safe haven for all students.
7. Teachers, parents, and the community share the responsibly for the support and attainment of the school’s vision, mission, and goals.