1. Go to "SHS Google Classroom List" to see if your teacher created a Google classroom for your class/block. Write the Google class code for each of your classes.
2. Go to the tab with your projected graduating class to find your Selma City Schools email address. Your password is the same as the Novanet sign in for the computers at the school. All 9-11 graders are posted. If you are a SENIOR and your name is NOT on the list, fill out the following form:
4. Click the + (plus sign) on the top right of your screen to join a class.
5. Type in the class code to enroll in a class. (Steps 4 and 5 must be repeated for each class separately.)
6. You're enrolled in your SHS Google Classroom!