GuideSafe™ Healthcheck will help us all return to work and school safely and help our community beat COVID-19. Before returning to campus, all students, faculty and staff must complete GuideSafe™ Healthcheck, a web-based COVID-19 assessment tool that assesses existence of any current COVID-19-related symptoms, exposure history, and testing history.
Students, faculty and staff must be free of all symptoms potentially related to COVID-19 to return to work or school. As you evaluate your symptoms, only report new symptoms that are not related to existing health conditions (i.e. seasonal allergies) or recent activity (i.e. soreness, difficulty breathing, etc.).
We encourage you to complete GuideSafe™ Healthcheck daily and you can opt in to get a reminder.
If you have new COVID-19 symptoms or exposure, report it immediately in GuideSafe™ Healthcheck.
Make your check-in quick and easy. Pin GuideSafe™ Healthcheck to your phone’s home screen.
Scan to access GuideSafe Healthcheck App
GUIDESAFE™ EVENT PASSPORT
The COVID-19 pandemic is an extraordinary event requiring significant measures to create a safe educational community. For our organization, community culture is important to preserve. We are using GuideSafe™ Event Passport to manage large scale engagement to keep our campus safe and limit the spread of the virus.
GuideSafe™ Event Passport is being used to help us facilitate access to meetings, events, or venues having ten or more people. Event attendees will complete GuideSafe™ Healthcheck, a COVID-19 assessment tool, prior to entry. Event Passport issues clearance to an event based on a proprietary COVID-19 risk algorithm. Each user is assigned a unique passport number indicating their status of “Clear” or “Not Clear” for the upcoming event. Event Passport can be used to ensure compliance with reporting requirements by denying facility, meeting or event access to individuals who have not completed the required assessment.
You can access GuideSafe™ Event Passport on a phone, tablet, or computer by going to http://healthcheck.staysafetogether.org/272.. It is mobile-enabled so that it can be easily viewed on your phone. The site can be pinned to your smartphone home screen so that it appears as an app.
Event Passport helps us manage large groups and limit further exposure to COVID-19. Let’s stay safe together.
Selma City Schools GuideSafe Implementation
- Currently required for all teachers, coaches, volunteers, and student athletes.
- Participants should complete HealthCheck daily, no excuses.
- Participants can download the HealthCheck App for ease of use and to receive daily reminders for completing HealthCheck.
- Participants are required to show the Event Passport before attending practices, games, away games/travel, or in-person meetings.
- Participants are asked to download the HealthCheck App for daily HealthCheck reminders and completion.
- Selma City Schools Lead Nurse and Director of Human Resources will receive daily HealthCheck information submitted by participants.
- All participants are required to sign a roster/roll indicating that they have completed HealthCheck for the day and have provided an Event Passport before entering meetings and practices.