Prepare and serve meals in a school cafeteria.
- Store, prepare food and set up cafeteria counter.
- Serve students and staff.
- Display personal conduct which sets an example for students to emulate.
- Clean counters, tables and furnishing in the dining area.
- Maintain the kitchen, and wash cooking utensils, dishes, and serving trays.
- Mop floors.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma/GED
- Good physical health
- Able to lift objects up to 50 pounds.
BACKGROUND CHECK REQUIRED: Upon offer of employment, employees are required to submit legible fingerprints for a background review by the Alabama Bureau of Investigation and the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
This position will be subject to the Students First Act of 2011. Selma City Schools reserves the right to fill this position by transfer of a qualified applicant who is already employed by Selma City Schools.
Under the Students First Act of 2011, no credit toward tenure or non-probationary status is earned in the initial year of employment if the date of hire occurs after September 30.