Welcome to Byrd First Class Early Learning Center!
Byrd First Class Early Learning Center strives to provide a nurturing environment that enhances student's individuality, creatvity, self-expression, cognitive, social, and emotional growth through a hands-on-approach to learning.
child will be ready cognitively, socially, and emotionally to excel in
school and in life. Every family will be prepared to support that
child-cognitively, socially, and emotionally.
· A parent is a child’s first teacher.
we identify families’ needs and goals, connecting families with
resources to address those needs and goals, the life of the child,
family and community is improved.
· Our program must reflect the needs and goals of children and families.
· When families take an active role in their children’s education, the learning is enhanced.
· All children can learn at high levels regardless of background, experiences, or circumstances.
· We must create a nurturing environment that enhances each child’s individuality, creativity, self-expression, and cognitive growth.
· We are all learners: staff, children, and families.
must provide high quality, on-going, job-embedded professional
development/coaching for staff to effectively accomplish our goals.